There’s nothing more exciting than a surprise romantic evening in a stretch limo with your lover and the culmination of the best laid plans.
We oftentimes get so caught up in all the other functions of a great limousine service, like renting a limo for the big game with your buddies, or a simple pickup at the airport or seaport, that we often overlook the best use of a good limousine service is the romantic night out with your significant other due to some really good planning on your part.
Many limousine services have their cars reserved on the weekends, but they are begging for you to call on them for that Monday night, or weekday excursion to get their vehicles out on the road instead of sitting idly by on their parking lot. The greatest benefit to you is that you can ask for a deal from any limo service when you tell them you’re planning a surprise date night with your spouse or lover and many of them will give you a free hour or a discounted rate.
So here’s your list of things to do (especially if your a guy because we know you’re too lazy)
- Check for local concerts, events or outings you’d both enjoy
- Discreetly make sure they are free that day
- Check local restaurants for reservations
- Pick a date that you want to surprise her (him)
- Ask friends or Facebook for a good limo service
- Research the website of 5-7 local limo service providers
- Check Groupon for any weekday deals on limos
- Check the reviews of your top 3 choices
- Call and tell them your plan and ask for a deal
- Secure the service that gives the best deal for the date you want
- Coordinate pick-up and drop off times
- Provide the limo service with a schedule
- Get some flowers the day of the event along with her (his) favorite beverage/glass
By doing all the steps above, you eliminate the driver from have to ask you over and over as to what the next stop is or interrupting your best evening. A professional limo driver knows how to interact with his clients in a way that is not uncomfortable and knows to stick to the schedule to minimize any interaction.
It has never been more true that it’s “the thought that counts” and taking these simple steps will set up a great evening. From the initial surprise when the limo rolls up, the flowers inside the limo, to the slow romantic drive to your favorite restaurant while enjoying your favorite beverages in your favorite glass, then enjoying a dinner (without worrying about time or having to park or drive), to a show, concert or local event without a care in the world, this is the benefit of using a limo service.
Make a stop on your way home for a nightcap or a dessert and make it a perfect evening. Again, limo services WANT to get their cars out during the week to stretch their legs. Limo services are waiting for your call.… Read More